F.G. Bradley’s and our suppliers stand firmly behind all of our products. If any of the items you have purchased do not meet your expectations, you may return them within 60 days (shipping prepaid) for a refund of the original purchase price.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Please return the product within 60 days of the initial purchase date in its original condition and factory sealed packaging.
- Product must be returned shipping prepaid.
- If you present the original receipt or packing slip we will gladly exchange or refund the merchandise. A refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Returns without a receipt, can be exchanged for merchandise or a credit note at the last sale price. It may be necessary to ask for photo ID on certain returns without the original receipt.
- Gift Returns – where there is no receipt or merchandise is only accompanied by a packing slip – exchanges and in store credits can be done at the store level, however refunds without a receipt must be returned to the web department via the next store delivery and processed by Customer Service. Customers will be provided with a receipt at the store which will include the customer service toll free number for future follow up should it be needed.
- We cannot accept returns of any custom, special order, imprinted or custom stained merchandise.
- Billiard tables and game room furniture are custom stained to your choice of colour and as such are considered custom products and are not eligible for return.
- We reserve the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of certain products and non-receipted products. A re-stocking fee may be charged on certain items being returned.
Defective items may be exchanged for a replacement copy of the same item or repaired, when accompanied by the original F.G. Bradley’s receipt, as per the manufacturer’s warranty. In the event a replacement product of the same item is temporarily unavailable, a credit note will be issued for redemption on the same item once it’s back in stock.
- If the goods were shipped to the ‘bill to’ address, separate the Packing Slip from the original invoice. Note: when the ‘bill to’ and ‘ship to’ addresses are different, the Packing Slip portion is shipped with the parcel (without pricing) and the Original Invoice portion is mailed to the ‘bill to’ address separately. So the person who receives the parcel has the packing slip.
- Write the reason for return on the Packing Slip.
- Prepare the goods, undamaged and in a protective cardboard box for return shipment.
Return (shipping prepaid) to:
813 Brock Road, Unit #1
Pickering, Ontario, Canada
Note: For ensured receipt of the return, a guaranteed delivery shipper or insured parcel post should be used. If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us by clicking here or phone us toll free at 1.877.837.8456.