Since 1988 when F.G. Bradley’s first opened its doors, they have generously assisted the community in the form of product donations and fund raising. The owners, the staff and their customers believe in giving back to the community, and over the years hundreds of needed products and funds have been provided, mostly to child based organizations.
If you have a donation request:
- Phone requests cannot be properly reviewed, so please send your written proposal at least 4 weeks in advance of any event dates or deadlines.
- F.G. Bradley’s support mainly assists organizations that provide necessities of life, especially to children, in the form of our products.
- F.G. Bradley’s does not provide monetary donations in the form of sponsorships or advertising.
- In your request please include detailed contact information and event information specifying dates, deadlines, where the proceeds will be directed, etc.
- Please send your written request to the donations department. You may contact us by mail, e-mail or fax.
821 Brock Rd. S., Unit #8
Fax: (905) 837-0624
Below is contact information for just a few of the various charitable organizations recently supported by F.G. Bradley’s, as well as their letters of gratitude:
|Reach for the Rainbow
Letter from Reach for the Rainbow
|The Hospital for Sick Children
Letter from April 7th, 2006
Letter from June 7th, 2005
Letter from April 15th, 2005